Sound Converter ActiveX Control
The Sound Converter ActiveX is easy to use ActiveX component that can be used in any application capable to host ActiveX controls. The component allows to convert WAV files to any format including MP3, GSM, OGG, DSP, ADPCM, PCM and many others.
A list of features
- Different sources and destinations.
- Audio codec selection dialog box.
- Load audio codec from file.
- Save audio codec to file.
- Suggest PCM format for source one.
- Manually setup PCM format parameters.
- Different events including progress monitoring.
- Learn about last error occured (if any).
Where Sound Converter ActiveX can be used?
- Sound converters.
- Audio applications.
- Audio analysis systems.
- Any Windows version installed.
Sound Recorder ActiveX is a nifty component for sound card monitoring and recording.
Modem Master ActiveX is a powerful COM port wrapper.
Home · Online Help · Download · Order