Products . jScripter||
Some possible uses of jScripter:
· file downloader (ex. server log files)
· test scripts for QA (quality assurance) service
· API testing
- Full support of ECMAScript version E5.1 ⇒
- TypedArray support ⇒
- Node.js Buffer API support ⇒
- CBOR support ⇒
- Encoding API support ⇒
- performance.now() support ⇒
- Many helper functions are available
- HTTP helper API: it's very easy to download/upload anything
- Websocket support: websocket connections are supported out of the box.
- Disk read/write: save and read your data from filesystem.
- Proxy support: all connections may go through proxy server if needed (socks4, socks5, https protocols are supported)
- System requirements:
- Runs on Linux, Windows, Android (starting from version 2.3.3).
- No special requirements like memory size, CPU, root priviledges, etc.
- Remote deployment:
· updated scripts are automatically deployed to remote devices
· scripts can be deployed to either all devices or predefined list.
Copyright © 1999-2023 SoftCab, Inc. All Rights Reserved · |