Products . IE Keeper||
IE Keeper :: Remember and fill web-forms with ease!
- Save web-forms
- Fill in saved web-forms
- Edit saved forms
- Supported form items are: text, textarea, password, checkbox, radio, select
- Autmatically backup database
- The database is encrypted
- All popular browsers are suported: IE, Opera, Google Chrome, Firefox.
Installing IE Keeper
Five simple steps to make your web-surfing a piece of cake
- Download, and install IE Keeper.
The following buton should appear on Internet Explorer window.
Skeep steps 2 and 3 if you see the button
- Right click on Internet Explorer toolbar. A menu should appear. Select Customize menu item:
- Select IE Keeper from list of available toolbar buttons. Press Add button. Press Close button. Now you should see the IE Keeper button on toolbar.
This is it. Now IE Keeper is installed on your computer and ready to use.
Let's see how does IE Keeper work!
- Try to fill in test form:
- Click on IE Keeper toolbar button. Press Remember Form Items menu item. Press Ok button.
- Press Reset button above.
- Click on IE Keeper toolbar button. Select softcab.com menu item.
- Look at the form above. Form items are restored to those you saved recently!
Tips and tricks
- Hold shift or ctrl key when clicking IE Keeper button - this will fill web-form immediately.
- Put asterisk in URL in database editor if you want to show the menu item for all websites.
- Program supports masks in URL and field names: asterisk means any characters, question-mark means any single character. For example, abc*def*xyz will match all strings that begin with abc, end with xyz and have def substring.
- IE Source - view HTML source of a curent page, including all frames!
- SoftCab Whois - see who is website owner, including name, mailing address, email, and some technical information. Query DNS servers, and more.
Copyright © 1999-2023 SoftCab, Inc. All Rights Reserved · |