||Products . Active Phone Server
What Active Phone Server really does?
Active Phone Server (APServer) is an application designed to manage your incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- The program stays out of way in System Tray area of the Windows taskbar until it receives a call.
- Provides pop up window displaing caller ID information when call is received. APServer can pronounce this by human voice.
- Logs the call and plays the melody associated with that phone number.
- Answering machine plays back melody, wav-file with your greeting, text with your greeting, and records the message. If your Phone Company provides names as a part of caller ID information - APServer can use it. For example, if John Cook is calling - answering machine will say: Hi, John! Please leave your message at the tone. You can customize this greeting or assign different greetings for different phone numbers.
- All message files are common wav-files.
- You can configure the answering machine with a maximum recording time.
- APServer can record your phone conversations or play them through sound card.
- You can also specify blacklisted phone numbers, and program will ignore or hang up on them.
- All sounds, greeting messages, voice messages can be customized for each phone number.
- You can change program's system tray behaviour and assign a hot keys to almost all featuters.
- There is a Modem Wizard feature which can find your modem's COM-port and command set.
- The program also feature detailed phone book for you to keep track of your callers' personal information (such as name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address and Web page).
- Different sounds for different phone numbers. You will know who is calling even if you don't see the number.
- AutoDialer will dial phone numbers one by one and forward messages to people.
- When your dialer goes to call your ISP, APServer automatically frees the COM port. It then wait for you to disconnect, at which time APServer is once again ready to handle your incoming calls.
- ISP Dialer: This is a kind of Windows Dial-Up Networking expansion. It can handle all your ISP telephone numbers (up to several thousands) auto retry the next number after the first one failed, for example: line busy or bad connection. When ISP dialer has established connection (or connection was broken) it will notify you by playing melody.
- Email Checker will notify you about new email messages arrival. It will show then subject, who sent this email and several lines of each email. It can handle up to several thousands POP3 servers. It's fast and easy to use.
- Reminder will notify you about all events you dont want to miss.
- APServer can be configured run when windows runs, so you will never miss calls.
- You can add your own melodies to the standard package. You may send them to author as well.
- There are many other features!
Need professional telephone server?
Check out our new products: Enterprise Phone Server
and Phone Server Lite
Bahasa (Malaysia) · Bosnian · Bulgarian · English · French · Hungarian · Ido-esperanto · Italian · Romanian · Russian · Spanish · Ukrainian
See screenshots of Active Phone Server and available plugins.
Link to us