Powerful Sound Recorder ActiveX control
The Sound Recorder ActiveX is a powerful, but easy to use ActiveX
component that can be used in any application capable to host ActiveX controls.
The control has only eight properties, six methods and three callback events.
Even a beginner may start using it in a few minutes after installing.
A list of features
- Record the sound to WAV files.
- Support any audio codec installed in the system, including MP3,GSM,DSP,ADPCM and many others.
- Constant gain control.
- Automated gain control.
- Record from specified hardware.
- Pause and resume features.
- Learn about last error
- Convenient audio codec selection dialog box.
- Receive notifications about audio volume changes.
Where Sound Recorder ActiveX can be used?
- Simple sound recorders.
- Voice activated recorder (VOX).
- Dictaphone-like recorder.
- Audio sensor for alarm systems.
- Radio broadcasts recording.
- Telephone calls recording (special adapter needed).
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
Modem Master ActiveX is a powerful COM port wrapper.
Sound Converter ActiveX is easy to use sound converter component.
Read online help.