Network Caller ID
Unique features of Network Caller ID software:
- Monitor caller ID information using regular modem
- Popup small window (optional) with caller's name and number
- Play back ring sound (optional)
- Convenient phone book
- Caller log with name, number, and timestamp
- Broadcast caller ID information to other computers in the network
You need to install program on several computers in the network.
One computer must have a modem device installed.
This computer we will call server.
All other computers are clients.
There can be only one server in the network.
After server has received a call, it will broadcast caller ID information to computers in the network.
All clients will popup small window with caller ID inforation and playback a ring sound.
Where Network Caller ID can be used?
- At home. See caller ID information on all computers in your home, before you pick up.
- Small and middle business. Network Caller ID can replace a secretary. Employee will know who is calling, so the right person can pickup the call, if the call is recognized.
- Monitor all your home phone calls from work. You will not be able to answer a call, but you will know who and when called you.