Convenient dialup tool. Stay connected to the Internet!
Tiny dialer is handy tool that replaces regular dial-up service of Windows. Among with all standard DUN features of Windows, it has many unique options that will make your web-surfing a piece of cake. Small status window will never hide the application you are currently working with. And convenient system tray icon will allow you to access all program features with a mouse click.
- Multiple ISP (Internet Service Provider) support.
- Unlimited phone numbers for each ISP. Tiny Dialer will dial them sequentially.
- Auto reconnect option available. Tiny Dialer will re-establish connection automatically if it was dropped for some reason.
- Powerful dialup statistics available. You can see daily and monthly total connection time, as well as detailed traffic report.
- Flexible SDK for adding plugins with even more features!
- Full Install and Uninstall support
The Tiny Dialer comes with the following build-in plugins: Full C++ source code is included (MSVC 6.0).
- Log - This will log connection progress into text file.
- Notify - This plugin will monitor webpage(s) and popup a window when information on a specified page was updated. You will never miss important news any more.
- SendMsg - Once connected or disconnected, this plugin will send a message to any window on your computer. SendMsg is for programmers only, you will need to correct a DLL file extention in order to use it.
- Statistics - This plugin will log time spent in the internet as well as amount of received and transmitted bytes. Daily and monthly stats are available.
- TrafficInfo - This will repeatedly show connection time and current CPS (characters per second) rate in status window.
More nifty plugins are coming soon.